What is INFINITE MEDITATION
Infinite Meditation was created by Jason Chan to express the essence of his own deep spiritual awakening and spiritual insights. It is a dynamic form of meditation based on the connection to the higher consciousness / light / truth by cultivating a strong internal energy vibration that allows to overcome the limitations of the lower mind and illusions of the ego.
This form of meditation is a universal system that can be practiced by anyone - whether he/she follows a spiritual path or religion, or has no specific belief.
The key to true practice of Infinite Meditation is energy work. If our energy vibration is low, it is very difficult to calm the mind. Most beginners therefore perform some form of relaxation and anti-stress exercise and can not get too deep. In Infinite Meditation, therefore, we cultivate a strong, bright internal energy. As a result, during meditation we can remain in a state of higher consciousness for a longer period of time and dive deeper.
One of the essential aspects of Infinite Meditation is that it really can help you to open your heart so you can experience unconditional love deep within you. Long-term practice of Infinite Meditation helps to change the unconscious negative and destructive programs that we have placed deep in our minds and bodies.
Real meditation is for our soul / our true self. It's definitely not just a relaxing exercise and a temporary escape from the problems of everyday life. It is a tool to free our mind from the illusions of the ego and to know the Truth.
Benefits of regular practice of Infinite Meditation:
- it cultivates inner peace and radiates your being,
- it harmonizes your mind, emotions and body,
- it helps you to see your lives in a wider perspective without the illusion of the ego, so you can see more clearly solutions to your problems,
- connection to the higher energy can transform your mind, remove self-destructive programs and heal your body,
- it improves your ability to focus
- through it you gain access to an unlimited source of wisdom, truth, and love.
This is the basis on which you can build our happiness in life, no matter what obstacles you face.